Thank you for visiting the eBenefits web portal.
The eBenefits portal is not available now. We are making upgrades and expect to be ready for your login very soon.
Additional customer service
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency or in need of immediate crisis counseling, please go to your nearest medical facility Emergency Room or call 911. If you are in need of immediate crisis counseling, please contact VA's suicide hotline at 1-800-273-TALK; counselors are available 24/7 to help.
- If you need to refill a prescription, please visit My HealtheVet for VA prescriptions or Tricare Online for DoD prescriptions.
- If you need to manage your DS Logon username and password, please visit the DS Logon site.
- If you have questions about benefits, please call 1-800-827-1000. Telephones are answered Monday to Friday, 8AM to 9PM ET.
- If you need access to the Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry, please visit the Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry site.
is available online