Content starts here.
Content ends here.
Whether you're considering becoming a homeowner or already own a home, VA offers related benefits:
- The home loan guaranty benefit, which enables Service members, Veterans, or eligible surviving spouses get a home loan guaranty benefit and other programs that can help you buy, build, repair, or retain your home;
- A purchase home loan that can help you purchase a home at a competitive interest rate. The loan also helps when you're unable to find other financing.
Learn More About Housing Benefits
Apply for Housing Benefits
To apply for housing benefits:
- Select the type of housing benefits you need (Specially Adapted Housing or VA Home Loan).
- Complete your application by providing information about you and your situation.
- Include supporting documents that support your claim.
- Submit your claim.
Start Your Application for Housing Benefits
Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) Grant
Apply for financial help to make changes to your home, based on your disabilities.