Content starts here.
Content ends here.
Whether you're considering becoming a homeowner or already own a home, VA offers related benefits:
- The home loan guaranty benefit, which enables Service members, Veterans, or eligible surviving spouses get a home loan guaranty benefit and other programs that can help you buy, build, repair, or retain your home;
- A purchase home loan that can help you purchase a home at a competitive interest rate. The loan also helps when you're unable to find other financing.
Learn More About Housing Benefits
Apply for Housing Benefits
To apply for housing benefits:
- Select the type of housing benefits you need (Specially Adapted Housing or VA Home Loan).
- Complete your application by providing information about you and your situation.
- Include supporting documents that support your claim.
- Submit your claim.
Start Your Application for Housing Benefits
Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) Grant (requires DS Logon)
Apply for financial help to make changes to your home, based on your disabilities.
Manage Your Housing Benefits
Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) Grant Application Status (requires DS Logon)
Check the status of your SAH claim.